Updated in line with EU Regulation 2016/679
(EU Regulation regarding personal data management)
2) Data Controller
The data controller is MINETTI ANGELO Srl based in via Roma 158 - 15033 Casale Monferrato (AL); specifically its pro-tempore director and legal representive is Mr. Angelo Minetti.
3) Types Of Data Processed
Visiting and consulting the website do not normally involve user personal data collection and management, except regarding navigation data and cookies, as explained below. In addition to browsing data, the following data may be subject to collection:
- the user IP address;
- the number of accesses;
- viewed pages;
- the date and time of access;
- the duration of access;
- the page of provenance before visualisingn www.angelominetti.it;
- navigation browser;
- operating system;
- system resolution.
- language spoken;
4) Cookies and Browsing Data
Technical cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of a website and for user navigation; without these, the user may not be able to correctly visualise websites or to use certain online services.
Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles to emit advertising messages in line with preferences manifested during the browsing period.
Besides, cookies can be further classified as:
- session cookies: these are immediately eliminated when the web browser is closed.
- tracking session: these remain within the web browser for a determined amount of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device with which the user accesses the website to facilitate user authorisation.
- our own cookies: these are generated and managed directly by the administrator of the website which the user navigates.
- third-party cookies: these are generated and managed by third-party entities regarding the website which the user navigates.
5) Cookies Used On The Website
Session cookies are strictly necessary. They are indispensable cookies for the correct functioning of www.angelominetti.it and are used to manage login and access to online reserved services. The lifetime of the cookies are strictly limited to the work period (once the web browser is closed, they are deleted). Disactivating these cookies completely compromises the website functionality.
These cookies are indispensable for the correct functioning of www.angelominetti.it and act to improve the user experience. Disactivating these cookies may risk the correct functioning of www.angelominetti.it.
www.angelominetti.it uses these cookies for the following: language, sector, price list, country, shipment, shopping trolley and recent transactions. These cookies have unlimited duration.
Analysis and Performance Cookies
These cookies are normally used by third parties to anonymously collect and analyse website use and traffic. These cookies, without identifying the user, permit to monitor the system and improve its usability and performance. These cookies can be disactivated without losing functionality. These cookies have unlimited duration.
Here is a link to the third party which manages these cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
These cookies represent the parts of the visited website generated directly by the above websites and integrated into the host webpage. The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins lead to cookie transmission to and from all of the websites managed by third parties. The information collected and managed by these third parties is controlled by the relative policies which are available to read.
Here are the links to the various social networks’ policies and corresponding cookie management policies.
- Facebook policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook configuration: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=privacy
- Googleplus policy: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Googleplus configuration: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
www.angelominetti.it does not use profiling cookies.
These are permanent cookies used to anonymously identify user preferences and to improve user experience. These cookies can be disactivated without losing functionality. These cookies have unlimited duration.
Being third-party cookies, we refer you to the respective web policy: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
6) How to Disactivate Browser Cookies
- Open Chrome.
- Click menu (top-right) and select ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Content settings’ within the section ‘Privacy and security’.
- Click ‘Cookies’.
- From here you can:
- Activate cookies: activate the option next to ‘Blocked’.
- Disactivate cookies: disactivate the option ‘Consent to websites to save and read cookie data’.
In Mozilla Firefox
- Click menu and select ‘Options’.
- Celect ‘Privacy and security’ and choose ‘History’.
- In ‘History settings’, select ‘use personalised settings’.
- To activate cookies, mark ‘Accept website cookies’; to disactivate cookies, remove the mark.
In Internet Explorer
- To block or give consent to cookies in Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10
- In Internet Explorer, choose ‘Tools’ and select ‘Internet Options’.
- Select ‘Privacy’; in ‘Settings’, choose ‘Advanced’ and choose whether you wish to give consent, block or receive requests for our cookies or third-party cookies.
- To block or give consent to cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select ‘Tools’ and then ‘Internet Options’.
- Select ‘Privacy’ and then in ‘Settings’ use the scrolling tool to select whether to give consent, or not.
- From ‘Safari’, then ‘Preferences’, then ‘Privacy’, you can execute one the following actions:
- Block forever: Safari does not permit websites, third parties or sponsors to store cookies or other data on your Mac. This option may affect negatively the correct functioning of some websites.
- Give consent only to the current website: Safari accepts cookies and data only from the website which you are currently accessing. Websites often dispose of content incorporated from other sources. In this case, Safari does not allow these third parties to store or access cookies nor data.
- Give consent to the websites I visit: Safari accepts cookies and data only from the websites you visit. Safari uses existing cookies to determine whether you have already visited the website. Selecting this option helps to avoid that websites incorporating content from third-party sources store cookies or other data on your Mac.
- Always give consent: Safari gives consent to all websites, third parties and sponsors to stores cookies and other data on your Mac.
- Select ‘Preferences’, then ‘Advanced’, then ‘Cookies’.
- These settings allow you to configure cookie management in Opera:
- The default settings automatically accept all cookies.
- Accept cookies: all cookies are accepted
- Accept cookies only from the websites I visit: third-party cookies, sent from a domain different to the one you are visiting, are rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies are rejected
7) Personal data Storage
Personal data is stored and managed through computing systems owned by MINETTI ANGELO Srl and managed by MINETTI ANGELO Srl or by technical third-party suppliers; for further details, please see the following ‘Access to personal data’. Data is exclusively dealt with by specifically authorised staff, including staff responsible for maintenance.
8) Purposes and Methods of Data Management
MINETTI ANGELO srl can manage sensitive user personal data for the following purposes: utilisation by users of services available on the website, management of requests and reports made by users, delivery of newsletters, management of job applications made through the website, etc.
Furthermore, with the successive and specific optional user consent, MINETTI ANGELO Srl will be able to manage personal data for the purposes of marketing, or rather to send the user promotional material and/or commercial advertising relevant to the services provided by the company, to the indicated addresses, whether this be through traditional (ordinary post, telephone calls…) or automated (internet, fax, email, sms, smartphone apps, social networks, automated telephone calls…) means.
Personal data is managed both on paper and electronically and inserted within the business information system in full respect of the EU Regulation 2016/679, including security profiles and confidentiality, and imitating its principles of correctness and lawfulness regarding data management. Conforming with the EU Regulation 2016/679, this data will be kept and stored for ten years.
9) Security and Personal Data Quality
MINETTI ANGELO srl is committed to securing user personal data and respects the security mechanisms put in place by the current law to avoid data loss, illegal or illegitimate data use and unauthorised access to the data, with particular reference to the Technical Regulations regarding the minimum required safety measures. Furthermore, the information systems and computer software used by MINETTI ANGELO Srl are configured in such a way to reduce as much as possible the use of personal data; this data is managed only to fulfil specific purposes. MINETTI ANGELO Srl uses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures conceived to favour personal data protection; for example, personal data is stored in secure servers located in protected and controlled locations. The user can assist MINETTI ANGELO Srl by maintaining personal data up to date by communicating any changes regarding address, position, contact details, etc.
10) Communication and Access to Data
User personal data may be transmitted to the following:
- to all bodies whose access to such data is authorised according to current law.
- to our collaborators and employees to fulfil specific jobs.
- to all those physical and/or juridical and/or public and/or private bodies when its transmission is necessary for our activity and for the purposes illustrated above.
11) Personal data Conferral
The conferral of some personal data by the user is compulsory to allow the company to manage communications and requests issued by the user or to recontact the user to follow up the latter. This type of data is flagged with an asterisk (*) and, in this case, its conferral is compulsory to allow the company to follow up the request which would be impossible without this provision. On the contrary, data collection not flagged by an asterisk is optional: not completing these sections does not prejudice the user in any way.
The conferral of user personal data for marketing purposes, as specified in the ‘Purposes and methods of data management’, is optional and refusing to provide personal data does not implicate any negative consequences. Consent given for marketing purposes includes sending communications through both traditional and automated contact means, as illustrated above.
12) Rights Of The Data Subject
12.1 ARTICLE 15 (RIGHT TO ACCESS) AND ARTICLE 16 (RIGHT TO CORRECTION) OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
The data subject has the right to obtain, from the data controller, updates regarding personal data management and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- the purpose of such data management.
- types of personal data collected.
- recipients, of personal data, in particular, third-party recipients or international organisations residing in foreign countries.
- envisaged storage timescale of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine the timescale.
- the right of the data subject to request the data controller to correct or delete personal data, or to limit personal data management, or to object to such personal data management.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, at least in these cases, information regarding the employed logic, as well as the importance and the consequences envisaged by such data management for the data subject.
12.2 Article 17 (Right to Be Forgotten) Of EU Regulation 2016/679
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data without unjustified delay and the data controller is under obligation to delete such personal data without unjustified delay in the following circumstances:
- personal data storage is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected, or otherwise managed.
- the data subject revokes the consensus on which data management is founded conforming to article 6, paragraph 1, section a, or to article 9, paragraph 2, section a, and if there is no legal basis for such data management.
- the data subject opposes to data management according to article 21, paragraph 1, and no legitimate motive exists to continue managing the data, or the data subject opposes to data management according to article 21, paragraph 2.
- personal data has been illicitly managed.
- personal data needs to be deleted to fulfil a legal obligation envisaged by European law or by the law of any other country in which the data controller is subject.
- personal data has been collected relative to the range of services of the company according to article 8, paragraph 1, of EU Regulation 2016/679.
12.3 Article 18 (Right to Restriction of Data Management) of EU Regulation 2019/679
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of data management in the following situations:
- the data subject contests personal data correctness, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the persona data stored.
- data management is illegal and the data subject opposes to the deletion of personal data, and asks instead that the data be used in a limited way.
- even if the data controller no longer requires personal data for management purposes, personal data is necessary for the data subject for the assessment, exercise or defense of rights in the court of law.
- the data subject has opposed to data management according to article 21, paragraph 1, of EU Regulation 2016/679 whilst awaiting verification regarding eventual prevalence of legitimate motives of the data controller regarding the data subject.
12.4 Article 20 (Right to Data Portability) of EU Regulation 2016/679
The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured and easily legible format from an automated device, information regarding personal data managed provided to the data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediment by the former data controller.
13) Withdrawal of Data Management Consent
The data subject has the right to withdraw consent to personal data management by sending a registered letter to the following address: MINETTI ANGELO Srl, via Roma, 158, 15033 Casale Monferrato (AL), with a photocopy of an identifying document, with the following text: “withdrawal of consent to the management of all my personal data”. Following this, all personal data will be deleted from the archives as quickly as possible.
If you wish to receive further information regarding personal data management, or rather exercise your rights according to section 7 of this document, a registered letter can be sent to the following address: MINETTI ANGELO Srl, via Roma, 158, 15033 Casale Monferrato (AL). Before providing or modifying any data, it may be necessary to verify your identity and respond to some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.